- Australia's biggest youth-led young female empowerment conference 20/05/2013Left Right Think-Tank presents HEELS Conference, one of Australia’s largest youth-led young female empowerment events ever to be run. HEELS stands for Helping Educate and Empower Leaders in Society.
- Students uncover a piece of our state’s history 20/05/2013The longevity of the ranger training program for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders based in Heywood, Victoria, highlights the positive work achieved by Lecturer Bruce Partland and the Conversation and Land Management team from the School of Life and Physical Sciences.
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013On 20 April four members of the RMIT ITF Taekwon-Do club braved the cold Tasmanian weather and competed in the Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships, hauling in a total of seven medals.
- An independent project by Honours students from Expanded Studio Practice //This exhibition presents works that negotiate and explore the diversity of contemporary practice through investigations and enquiries within the fields of ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, photography, sound and video.
- 12 Day Central Australia Tour //Join RMIT Link Sport and Recreation on a 12 day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
- Sign up for the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge //After its huge success in 2010, the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge is promising to be even bigger and better this year. RMIT students, staff and alumni are all invited to participate, and you’re welcome to sign up your friends and family members too.