Visit the OUA web site for information about:
- enrolling in an OUA unit
- dropping an OUA unit prior to the census date
- fees for OUA units
- degrees and awards that can be undertaken through OUA
- OUA exams, exam venues and timetables
- updating your personal information.
Speak to an OUA student advisor
- From within Australian, tel. 1300 3636 52.
- From outside Australia, tel. +61 38628 2555.
- Enquire online
For queries about exams contact OUA Exam Services
- Tel. +61 3 9902 6891
- By email to email@example.com
Contact RMIT University
If you have a query relating to academic matters, course content or assessment please contact your tutor or course coordinator, listed in your course materials.
If you query is about:
- accessing your online resources
- withdrawing from a unit after the census date
- registering for an award
- applying to graduate
- other issues specifically relating to your OUA studies at RMIT – you should contact RMIT.
To contact RMIT
- Call +61 3 9925 8980, 8.30 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit paperwork related to your OUA studies to RMIT Enrolment and Records:
- by post to
RMIT Enrolment and Records
Academic Registrar’s Group
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne VIC 3001
- or fax to +61 3 9925 8820