GEElab monthly game play: Mutually Assured Destruction 19/06/2013
Mutually Assured Destruction is a role playing card game of strategy, intrigue and paranoia based on John von Nuemann’s Cold War era strategy of the same name. Players will work in teams to gather intelligence and make strategic choices to ensure that their country is the one still standing when the game ends. Join the GEElab for drinks and game play as they transform the RMIT Design Hub into the game’s war room.
Writing, Communication, Public Relations and Publishing
Writing as a form of communication has evolved into a variety of platforms within the modern era. Platform, intent and expression all play a key role in how writers and communicators succeed in presenting a message to an audience.
Students work with professional writers and communicators, who give a balance of traditional academic practice interrelated with professional industry training.
Programs and courses
- Associate Degree in Professional Writing and Editing
- Bachelor of Arts (Creative Writing)
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication) (Hong Kong and Vietnam)
- Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Editing and Publishing
- Graduate Diploma in Public Relations
- Master of Arts (Communication Studies) by research
- Master of Communication
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Communication Studies)
- More on Postgraduate Research Degrees