02 July 2012
Can music treat depression? Share your experience.
Does music lift your mood? Contribute to research into treating depression.
- Participants wanted – online survey on information security behaviour 15/04/2013
- Female participants wanted - online survey about binge eating 06/02/2013
- Participants wanted - online survey about healthy eating and exercise 23/11/2012
- Musical modernities: Princess Siti and the particularities of post islamist pop 02/11/2012
- Study on Image Search Behavior: participants needed 24/09/2012
- Research Masterclass: The design of productive learning networks 30/08/2012
Are you an RMIT student aged 17-24? If so, you are invited to participate in an online survey as part of RMIT student Cassandra Thomson's Honours research.
Ms Thomson is investigating the relationship between music listening habits, mood regulation and negative emotional states. Research shows music to be an effective way to regulate mood, and this project could highlight potentially beneficial strategies for using music to deal with depressive symptoms.
The online survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and has been approved by the RMIT ethics committee.