20 April 2012
Free lecture - Reinventing the University - Professor Roger Hadgraft
Professor Roger Hadgraft.
- Public screening: Reflections on a Bangladesh Tragedy 11/06/2013
- Circus Oz: Student rush tickets 11/06/2013
- RMIT Makers Market 07/06/2013
- Heartlands Refugee Art Prize Exhibition 04/06/2013
- You're a Woman, I'm a Machine: Exhibition Opening 04/06/2013
- Tell Pearson what you want in an eBook? 31/05/2013
You are invited to hear Professor Roger Hadgraft discuss the unprecedented pressures under which universities find themselves, and how they can rise to the challenge.
The Government is exerting greater accountability through the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards System Agency (TEQSA) and the emerging standards of more expensive education and increasing class sizes.
Professor Hadgraft will talk about the need for universities to shift from teaching the knowledge of each discipline to teaching the practice of the discipline, relying on access to online learning.
Reinventing the University
When: Tuesday 24 April, 5.30 pm - 7.00 pm
Where: The Chamber, Building 1, Level 2R, 124 Latrobe Street, Melbourne.
Registration: Please email email@example.com with Professor Roger Hadgraft Lecture in the subject line.
This is a free event although registration is essential. For more information visit, Inaugural Professorial Lectures: Professor Roger Hadgraft.