Ernest William Capp Scholarship
If you are having financial and educational difficulties and can demonstrate a will to succeed, this scholarship can provide you with financial assistance.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides up to $1,000 as a one-off payment.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be enrolled full time in semester 1 and 2 at RMIT in a diploma or degree in 2013
- be able to demonstrate financial difficulties and educational disadvantage
- be able to demonstrate outstanding potential and ambition, academic or otherwise
- not have completed the same or higher level of program, e.g. if you plan to study a Bachelor of Architectural Design, you should not have previously completed another bachelor degree.
Postgraduate students are ineligible to apply.
How to apply
Applications have now closed for 2013.
For the 2014 academic year, applications will open in approximately September 2013.
For the 2014 academic year, applications will close in approximately November 2013.
Terms and conditions
View the Coursework Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions
The Ernest William Capp Scholarship is made available by the generous bequest of the late Ernest William Capp.
The Scholarship is designed to assist the education of students who have financial and educational disadvantages and who demonstrate the will to succeed.