Brimbank City Council Scholarship
If you have been financially or socially disadvantaged and you are a commencing or current full-time Bachelor of Applied Science (Planning) student or Masters of Social Science (Environment and Planning) student within the School of Global Studies, Social Science and Planning, this scholarship can provide you with financial assistance with your studies.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides up to $2,500 as a one-off payment. In addition, it is anticipated that after completing the degree, the successful recipient will commence full-time employment at the Brimbank City Council for a minimum period of twelve months (dependant on current vacancies at that time).
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Australia or an Australian permanent resident
- be a resident of the City of Brimbank
- be commencing or continuing one of the following programs full-time in Semester 1 2013:
- Bachelor of Regional and Urban Planning
- Masters of Social Science (Environment and Planning)
- be able to demonstrate social or economic disadvantage to commence or continue your studies
How to apply
Please complete the 2013 Scholarships Office Application Form (PDF 522KB, 11p).
For the 2013 academic year, applications will open 1 May 2013.
For the 2013 academic year, applications will close 24 May 2013.
Terms and conditions
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 131kb 14p)