16 August 2012
Melbourne Marathon - register now and join the RMIT team!
Is the term ‘fun run’ an oxymoron? Not if you run with the RMIT team!.
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- Who is Catherine Skinner? 29/04/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
- Yarra Valley Wineries Trip - 11 May 04/04/2013
Get your running shoes on – Australia’s biggest marathon is here! Join RMIT Link Sport & Recreation to run the Melbourne Marathon on Sunday 14 October.
Not sure about a full marathon? Try the half marathon (21.1km), 10km run, 5km run or 3km walk instead. All races will commence in Batman Avenue in Melbourne Park and conclude outside of the MCG.
RMIT Link Sport & Recreation are proud to support the RMIT team by supplying free RMIT running singlets to the first 100 RMIT entrants. So grab your running shoes and jump on board!
For more information and how to register, visit RMIT Link.
RMIT Link – linking you with the community