Learning and Teaching Investment Fund (LTIF)
final project report
Please submit your final project report using the template (DOC 72 KB) as an email attachment.
Final LTIF project report
This is a comprehensive report that should document the ways in which the project outcomes have been met through the project. It is designed to inform stakeholders and other interested parties about the project.
The final report should be of publishable quality as it will be published on the RMIT Learning and Teaching website.
The report will also be made available to School, College and University management and may be used as part of the assessment process for Extension Funding to further develop or disseminate the project outcomes.
The format for the report is based on the ALTC Final Project Report requirements, with permission from the ALTC.
- use Arial font, 11 point size
- be single spaced
- use a single line of spacing between paragraphs
- not have an indent or tab in the first line of a new paragraph
- have 2cm margins
- have a footer: name of team leader, date prepared and page number
Elements of the report
The cover page should contain:
- The full title of the project
- The strategic objective, or ‘theme’ addressed
- The names of project team members (please do not call them research teams)
- The name of the School/s or Service Unit/s and College/s or Portfolio/s involved
- The author/s of the report
- The year in which the report was finalised
- A full list of main sections, and corresponding page numbers, of the report
Project outcomes and impacts
- List and discuss the outcomes the project was designed to achieve and the outcomes the project has achieved, including any literature review and evidence of the impact the project has had on students.
- Describe briefly any issues that may have prevented you achieving all the original outcomes stated in the application.
- Describe any disciplinary and interdisciplinary linkages that have emerged as a result of the project.
Dissemination strategies and outputs
- List materials or outcomes that will be made available to the university or groups of stakeholders within the university or sector and provide information about where any project material is available
- Describe the ways in which the project’s outcomes have been or will be shared across the university, the sector and/or nationally and internationally. For guidance refer to the ALTC Dissemination Framework.
- Include any material that may support your claims of outcomes and impact.
- Attach pictures, presentation material, website links and so on that may be important. In particular, please provide an image that can be used for publications, such as a poster.
- Please list all acronyms used in the report and their meanings.
Submitting the final LTIF project report
- Please follow the headings listed above.
- Please save the report in Microsoft Word using the following formula: team leader’s surname_College_LTIFyyyy_finreport.doc (e.g. brown_DSC_LTIF2013_finreport.doc).
- Please include a table of contents.
- Submit the final report by close of business, Friday, 15 February 2013 to email@example.com