- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013Does food matter to you? It definitely matters to City Fitness and RUSU Realfoods. So much so, they’re hosting a screening of ‘Food Matters’ – a documentary featuring interviews with leading health and nutrition experts from around the world.
- Millionaire hot seat callout 24/05/2013Looking to take some time out? Channel Nine Millionaire Hot Seat is looking for enthusiastic and fun students to take part in their studio audience.
- Volunteer positions up for grabs at upcoming People and the Planet 2013 Conference 22/05/2013People and the Planet is a major international conference co-hosted by the UN Global Cities Programme and the Global Cities Research Institute at RMIT University. The conference aims to challenge and transform the way we think about sustainability.
- An independent project by Honours students from Expanded Studio Practice //This exhibition presents works that negotiate and explore the diversity of contemporary practice through investigations and enquiries within the fields of ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, photography, sound and video.
- 12 Day Central Australia Tour //Join RMIT Link Sport and Recreation on a 12 day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
- Sign up for the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge //After its huge success in 2010, the RMIT Mixed Basketball Challenge is promising to be even bigger and better this year. RMIT students, staff and alumni are all invited to participate, and you’re welcome to sign up your friends and family members too.